Thursday, February 21, 2008

Does this lipstick make my lips look fat? Good.

Last week, just before succumbing to the nasty flu, I went to the most amazing party for the grand opening of Colorlab Cosmetics on Armitage. I had so much fun sipping on she-she cocktails, mingling with the cute Colorlab girls and most importantly, getting a much-needed makeover.

What’s fun about Colorlab is the “foundation” (no pun intended) of the company. “Inventors” custom blend lipsticks, glosses, foundations, blushes and eye shadows to perfection, with limitless combinations of turn-on colors and miracle working minerals.

So, what did I wind up with? Exactly as requested – a matt, lip plumping, vanilla-scented, long-lasting hue of pale rose (with gold specs) – all wrapped up in a cute blue tube, including my own personal label. If you’re in the neighborhood, or at their counter at Macy's on State, you must stop by!

No comments: